Many entrepreneurs are afraid to lose money with an ecommerce business and therefore start with a small budget. But they forget that the smaller the budget, the greater the chance to fail.
For example, after launching a product on the Amazon marketplace, it’s important to invest money in advertising. If you can spend money on advertising, your sales will increase, and your organic ranking will improve. If you don’t spend money on advertising, you won’t sell anything.
It’s the same with Amazon FBA Courses.
I highly recommend doing an Amazon FBA Course – not one for a lot of money – the best ones are for free.
So, if you want to know which courses are the best ones, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll show you the top Amazon FBA Courses for 2022.
What is Amazon FBA?
FBA stands for Fulfillment by Amazon, which is Amazon’s fulfillment service. With the FBA service, Amazon takes care of the entire logistical order processing, including storage, shipping, returns, and customer service.
FBA sellers only need to send their inventory to Amazon, and they handle the rest of the order fulfillment.
Here’s a video explaining how Amazon FBA works in detail:
However, Amazon FBA doesn’t mean that Amazon sells your products for you.
They do the order fulfillment, but you’ve to promote your products on your own to make sales on Amazon, especially as a new seller.
The main advantage of Amazon FBA is that sellers have more time for marketing activities like Amazon PPC or SEO.
Is Amazon FBA Still Worth It?
The competition on Amazon is enormous, and that’s why people are wondering whether it’s possible to build a successful Amazon FBA business.
The main reason for this is that too many people want to make money online fast. If you are looking for a way to make a lot of money within a day, Amazon FBA is not the right business model for you.
However, you can still build a profitable Amazon FBA business. As always, concentration and perseverance are the keys to success.
You can’t build a profitable online business in a day or a week. If you stick to it, you’ll be successful over time.
Product research and sourcing products have become more complicated, but Amazon FBA is worth it.
Also, there are great Amazon seller tools that make Amazon selling much more accessible.
Do You Need an Amazon FBA Course?
There are several reasons why a course might be a great opportunity for you. However, the most important one is that you lack the expertise to become an Amazon seller.
There are lots of training videos and on websites and social media platforms. However, it’s hard to get the right information step-by-step. Also, most of the information is confusing – sometimes contradictory.
A well-structured training course will make your daily work easier. It will guide you step-by-step through the process and in most cases, you can discuss questions with other members and experts in webinars.
The Best Amazon FBA Courses for 2022
1. Freedom Ticket
Freedom Ticket covers everything you need to know to become a successful Amazon seller. The course offers the most content compared to other Amazon FBA Courses. Take a pen to take notes while watching it because this is Kevin King’s brainchild who is known for his Amazon Selling mastery.
All in all, it’s one of the best Amazon FBA courses out there, and most importantly, you can watch it for free with a Helium 10 Membership.
Check out this site to learn more.
- WEEK 1 – Introduction
- WEEK 2 – Amazon & Business Basics
- WEEK 3 – Branding, Money & Millions
- WEEK 4 – Picking a Successful Product
- WEEK 5 – Suppliers, Orders & Shipping
- WEEK 6 – How to Compete and Win
- WEEK 7 – How to Create High Converting Product Listings
- WEEK 8 – Ranking, Advertising & Promotions
- One-Time Payment: $997
- Free of charge with a Helium 10 membership.
You can also save 50% on Helium 10 here:
2. Jungle Scout Academy
- How to Get Started Selling – 4 Lessons
- Product Research – 12 Lessons
- Sourcing Your Product – 9 Lessons
- Getting Started with Seller Central – 5 Lessons
- Shipping – 8 Lessons
- Creating and Managing Listings – 8 Lessons
- Launching Your Product – 6 Lessons
- Optimizing Your Listing – 7 Lessons
- Getting Started with PPC – 8 Lessons
- Managing Your Amazon Business – 7 Lessons
- Analyzing Sales, Inventory, and Profit – 7 Lessons
You need to use Jungle Scout to watch the Jungle Scout Academy. Jungle Scout offers three plans ranging from $29 per month to $84 per month.
You can check out all plans here.
3. AMZScout Courses
What I like about AMZScout is that they offer valuable courses for free. If you don’t want to spend money or just want to consume great content, definitely check out their Amazon courses.
- Step-by-Step Amazon Seller Course – Get started on Amazon
- AMZScout Masterclass – Several masterclasses about selling on Amazon
- AMZScout University – In-depth Amazon FBA Courses
While you can watch the step-by-step course and masterclasses for free with an AMZScout membership, most AMZScout University Courses cost between $499 and $1,997.
4. Proven Amazon Course 2.0
Proven Amazon Course 2.0 launched in 2009. The course has been continuously updated and revised. They added new strategies to help participants become successful Amazon sellers each year. Plus, they have a Facebook group with 50,000 members to ensure all your questions are answered.
On top of several Amazon selling strategies they teach about, the Proven Amazon course teaches you how to build a successful commerce business through platforms like Shopify.
- Listing Optimization
- Merch by Amazon
- Private Label
- Amazon Product Bundling
- One-Time Payment: $499
- Monthly Payment: $29 per month
Go to the website here.
5. Online Selling Experiment
According to the Online Selling Experiment, it makes no sense to start with private labeling. Instead, it would be best if you start with retail arbitrage, gain experience, and then start selling private label products on Amazon.
- How to Find & Procure Profitable Products
- Purchasing Guidelines
- How to Set up Your Amazon Seller Account
- Send Products to Amazon Warehouses
- Pricing Techniques
- One-Time Payment: $250
- Instalment payment: 4 x $69
Go to the website here.
6. Amazing Selling Machine
Amazing Selling Machine is one of the most well-known Amazon FBA Courses and has proven to be a source of extremely successful Amazon sellers over the past years. It’s a cIt’sehensive Amazon FBA Course with personal training in which you can attend coaching call with the instructors which were handpicked by the course creators Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback.
- Module 1: Find Products With High Demand and Low Competition
- Module 2: Finding Suppliers, Ordering Samples & Profit Ratios
- Module 3: Order Products and Build a Brand
- Module 4: Building Brand Value
- Coaching Calls & Bonuses
- ASM Community
- One-Time Payment: $4,997
Go to the website here.
Amazon FBA Courses: Final Thoughts
Basically, it depends on your budget whether you should invest money in a course or not.
If you can afford it, buy an Amazon FBA Course to master challenges faster and get all the information you need from one source.
If you don’t want to spend money on a course, use Helium 10. You can access the Freedom ticket for free, one of the best Amazon FBA Courses for 2022.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Amazon FBA?
Amazon FBA has lots of benefits for ecommerce businesses. We believe that these are the most important ones:
- More Time to Grow Your Business: This benefit is the most important one. You have more time for marketing and growing your business in the long run.
- Eligibility for Amazon Prime: Selling products via Amazon Prime makes a big difference, considering that Prime members spend $1,400 per year on average on Amazon, while non-Prime members only spend $700 per year.
- Winning the buy box more often: Amazon FBA sellers win the buy box more often than FBM sellers. Considering that 82% of Amazon sales go through the Buy Box, this is a real benefit.
- Most Processes Outsourced: Amazon handles storage, shipping, returns, and customer support for you.
What is the best Amazon FBA course?
What is the best course for beginners?
What does an Amazon FBA course teach you?
An Amazon FBA course teaches you the fundamentals of Amazon selling plus advanced strategies to get product ideas, source high-quality products, optimize your Amazon listing and do a product launch. Most FBA courses will give you lifetime access, offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and help you to become a full-time Amazon seller.