In fact, we all want abundance making it necessary to make money. Selling products online, or digital marketing is just one of many ways.
However, selling products online isn’t just what it looks like – there is much more to it. There are millions of products to sell online on marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay or Craigslist.
It’s up to us to decide which ones are profitable to sell. Therefore, we must analyze the products one by one, which we admit, can be very painful.
But many marketers prefer to achieve their success through Amazon. You may wonder why, but it’s only because Amazon makes it possible and easier for them.
This is because they have access to relevant data that’s necessary for their research.
You can use them to find brilliant niches to sell your stuff. In fact, you only need to click buttons to get the necessary information in just a few seconds.
As simple as it sounds, it’s not. Although these tools show you the data you need, it is up to you how you do your research and which product you choose.
They don’t care about your strategy.
However, first of all, you have to make sure that you can rely on the data these tools provide. Also, you not only need reliable information but you also need useful and unique features.
Jungle Scout vs. Unicorn Smasher
The Jungle Scout Chrome Extension has been used for quite a long time in various countries including the United States of America, the UK, various European countries and many others.
If you have the budget for Jungle Scout’s Chrome Extension, go here and get it for 30% off.
Here’s what it looks like:
It’s hard to say, but Jungle Scout’s Extension is much more accurate and useful compared to Unicorn Smasher.
But there’s one reason for using Unicorn Smasher.
Unlike the Jungle Scout extension, which is perhaps somewhat expensive for total beginners, an alternative to Jungle Scout might be Unicorn Smasher, which is free for all.
Although Jungle Scout is much more accurate, Unicorn Smasher could be more interesting for someone who looks for a budget variant.
However, this article takes you through a detailed review of the comparison between Jungle Scout and Unicorn Smasher.
This product research tool is usually the most preferred choice by experienced Amazon sellers.
But you also find newbies that are going for this tool. Jungle Scout is a premium tool that offers even more value as opposed to free versions.
It contains all the features you would need as an Amazon seller, some of which aren’t in any other product research tool. Jungle scout is, therefore, worth trying and investing in.
Unlike Unicorn smasher, Jungle Scout is an All-in-One tool for Amazon Sellers.
However, you’re able to only use the Chrome Extension alone.
If you want to learn everything about Jungle Scout’s features, read this article about it.
For example, they provide a product tracker that allows users to monitor product and sales data.
Here’s what it looks like:
The software keeps a track of all the activities on Amazon including the sales made in real-time, ratings among different buyers and sellers and other useful data.
Jungle Scout also provides the Niche Hunter that allows the users to retrieve any related information regarding demand, supply, and other market prospects.
Here it is:
This is very essential in helping the users get an idea of when demand is high to market their products would also help to boost their sales.
Jungle scout tools have generally helped various users’ access to critical information that has helped them to run their business successfully.
By visiting the Amazon pages and using Jungle Scout’s Chrome Extension, various users have been able to collect sufficient information that would very useful for decision-making purposes.
How Jungle Scout works
Because we compare Jungle Scout to Unicorn Smasher, and Unicorn Smasher is a Chrome Extension, here’s how Jungle Scout’s Chrome Extension works:
While you’re on any Amazon product page, click on the extension’s icon on the top right corner of your Chrome browser window and the Extension shows you all the Data you need to know:
The tool primarily helps you to search for products on Amazon. It also delivers necessary information on product performance, analysis, categories, and any other that is relevant.
Also, it helps in finding new markets and opportunities and enables you to make sound selling decisions.
Pros and Cons of Jungle Scout
- Depending on your location, Jungle Scout is compatible with more amazon marketplaces.
- Speed. The tool fetches and filters information in just a few seconds.
- Saves time. Generally, finding products using the niche hunter and information processing is fast.
- Data accuracy. It gives accurate numbers such as opportunity scores, average prices, average demand, competition, sales estimates, reviews, among others.
- Great UX. The tool gives the biggest Amazon’s catalog and saves customers of confusion. Customer support is timely, automated, and very professional.
- Affordable. The Jungle Scout Web App comes in the following three packages: Start-up, Standard, and Business. Their prices are quite affordable. With $25 to $50 a month, you can affordably enjoy these packages. Both the standard and Business packages are the most preferable since they have the Niche Hunter and allow more than one user. The browser extension version comes in two versions: Pro and Lite. The Pro version costs $197 per year but gives all features. The Lite version, on the other hand, costs $97 per year but has excluded 4 very important features. They include Historical sales and pricing, profit calculator, FBA Fee estimator and product opportunity score.
- Perhaps it’s too expensive for total beginners.
For starters and people on a budget, unicorn smasher is a great product research tool to work on Amazon.
It’s free and this means it attracts people with a limited budget. With this tool, you are just one click away to valuable knowledge about sales data of any product on Amazon for free.
Also, the data is well organized and displayed on one window. Valuable data includes product performance and analysis (contrasts and similarities). Considering that the tool is free, you will be getting great value.
Here it is:
Unicorn smasher was developed by Amz Tracker aimed at providing sufficient information for various sellers on a free basis.
It is a better alternative for the Jungle Scout users who are not financially stable to put up with the Jungle Scout charges.
The application has been used for a long time now by the amazon sellers to get sufficient information on various products on the site hence helping them make appropriate decisions on what to sell on Amazon.
Unicorn Smasher is also easy to use and therefore preferred by sellers as it helps in selecting the products on the Amazon site.
The site also provides correct and exact information regarding sales and revenue projections hence helping in making proper sales estimations.
Unicorn smasher also has a smart and organized dashboard where various users can easily navigate through as they get sufficient information regarding the various products.
How unicorn smasher works
It works similar to Jungle Scout’s Chrome extension. If you use the Chrome browser on your computer, search the Unicorn Smasher extension.
You will be directed to the chrome web store where there is an Add to Chrome’ button.
Click on it and install it on your Chrome browser.
Then go to Amazon and open any product page.
The product research tool is going to transform your product search on Amazon if you type keywords or keyword phrases.
For each product on the page, the tool will give details on their performance, potential, and analyses. You also get to know the most profitable product for sale.
Pros and cons Pros of Unicorn Smasher
- It is free. The product information that will help you make good sales is free. This means your product research costs will be $0. For this reason, most people find it worth trying. However, if you like, you may go for the pro version which is very affordable costing $49.
- User-friendliness. In addition to being free, it is easy to download, set up, and use. It also gives all product information display all in one window. Users, therefore, don’t have to click other buttons.
- Excellent data management. The extension organizes and exports a very huge volume of product data into spreadsheets. The unicorn smasher application organizes all information in an orderly manner hence enabling the various users to easily access the various information that they need to become an Amazon seller.
- Inaccuracy. There have been many complaints concerning inaccurate sales estimates since the tool doesn’t fully finish computing the data.
In fact, you get to choose which product research tool to use for your Amazon Marketing. You just need to do a personal comparison of Jungle Scout vs. Unicorn Smasher based on the information above.
That should help you make a good decision and consequently transform your online sales career.
If you have the budget, I would suggest getting the Jungle Scout Chrome Extension, because it’s more accurate than Unicorn Smasher.
You can get it here for 30% discount: